Comerciantes Unidos is a non-profit organization made up of Hispanic entrepreneurs from San Joaquin County, located in Stockton, CA that awards $500 scholarships to high school students currently in 12th grade who will transfer to a Community College or University to continue his studies.
1. You are currently in 12th grade and have been accepted to a Community College or University.
2. Residents of San Joaquin County.
3. Be children of Hispanic parents.
4. Qualification with minimum average of 3.0 (GPA)
5. Write essay in Spanish or English with the theme: "Why do I deserve this scholarship"
6. Letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor.
7. Present most recent qualifications (Transcripts).
Please send request, essay, report card, recommendation and acceptance to a College or University to:
P.O. Box 1193 Stockton, CA 95201
Incomplete applications will not be considered. After analyzing the information sent, they will be notified by email and by phone if they were selected to receive the Scholarship.
The deadline for receiving applications is May 31, 2019 (stamped date of the mail). Those selected will receive the Scholarship on June 20, 2019 at 7:00pm at Cancun Restaurant in Stockton.
For more information, visit our website www.comerciantesunidos.org contact Samuel Ybarra (209) 547-0320.
NOTE: The Hundred Friends-IME Scholarship Fund of the Mexican Consulate also grants scholarships of up to $1,000.00 to students who meet the requirements established by the Cien Amigos-IME Scholarship Fund. For more information visit http://cienamigos-imebecas.org or call (916) 329-3590.
$ 1,000 dollars (university students or those who are in the 12th grade)
$ 300 dollars (11th grade students)
Open application from March 1 to May 31, 2017
Forms in www.cienamigosimebecas.org
Comerciantes Unidos is an organization made up of San Joaquin County Hispanic Entrepreneurs, located in Stockton, CA that awards $500 scholarships to high school students currently in 12th grade who are going to transfer to a Community College or University to continue their studies.