select your language

Useful Links for Businesses

Starting a Business

Starting a business can be tricky. To get started, find out at the city council where you plan to start your business, and then at the appropriate federal, state, and county offices, making sure you get all the licenses and permits that the rules dictate. The following links should help you begin the process of finding and obtaining licenses and permits.

Offices of the Different Cities in San Joaquin County

San Joaquin County
License and Permits

State of California
Permit to Sell in Different Counties
Liquor License
Commercial Tax Number

Federal Building
Internal Revenue
1550 W. Fremont
Stockton, CA 95205
(800) 829-1040

Stockton City Hall
Commercial License
Building Permits/Operating License
How to Communicate with Your Councilmember

Our meetings are held the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm at the Cancun Restaurant, located at 135 E. Miner Ave., Stockton, CA. Click on the map for the Cancun Restaurant.

Follow Us

Comerciantes Unidos is an organization made up of San Joaquin County Hispanic Entrepreneurs, located in Stockton, CA that awards $500 scholarships to high school students currently in 12th grade who are going to transfer to a Community College or University to continue their studies.

© website design and seo services by red truck designs, stockton, ca
contact red truck designs